Performs complex technical work such as the design, manufacture and operation of structures, machines and systems under broad supervision and guidelines.
- Can initiate own workload and ensures it is aligned to department and site goals.
- Leads complex projects with cross functional team.
- Continually assesses and reviews day to day manufacturing issues/practices.
- Can identify, gain approval and complete continuous improvement projects.
- Can prioritise issues as they arise.
- Completes technically challenging tasks and identifies appropriate resources when applicable.
- Uses established problem solving techniques to address challenging problems in production.
- Can effectively communicate line issues and offer solutions.
- Generates ECOs, protocols and prototypes under minimum direction.
- May supervise the work of technicians or others.
- Ensures all products and processes are developed in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as required.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Engineering or equivalent with five years previous related experience, a Master?s Degree or equivalent with three years previous related experience.
- Project Management experience and Product / Process Development within an R&D environment is essential.
- Green Belt Certification or similar is desirable.
- Experience and knowledge of process and product validation is essential.
- Test method development knowledge is desirable.
- Experience of materials and technology for new products/processes development.
- Ability to apply analytical skills and scientific technical principles in problem solving and development.
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Working knowledge of United States and International standards as applicable to the department.
For further information please contact Niamh on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.