Telephone: 086 4667369
R&D Operations Site Manager
Our client, an automotive company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a R&D Operations Site Manager for their site.
Resources and Budget Management
- Day to day management of the assigned R&D Operations Team including people management, status reporting to Management, interaction with other functions of the site (HR, IS, Facilities, Health & Safety)
- N+1 & N+2 line management for reports including: Travel authorization, holiday approval, absence recording, annual appraisal, objective setting & training need analysis completion.
- Support recruitment of new hires for the continued development of the assigned R&D Operations in line with the department strategic direction.
- Provide input to future strategic development of the assigned R&D Operations Group.
- Define and agree with the R&D Operations Manager MTP and track budget/resources related to assigned R&D Operations Team.
- Deliver on quarterly basis an 18 month load forecast for assigned team
- Implement competence improvement plans for his/her teams
- Develop and implement efficiency improvement plans
- Define with the remote sites R&D Managers the assignment of teams on his /her projects
- Track customer projects underway within assigned R&D Operations group
- Implement Standardization strategy, escalate Lessons Learned to improve the Standards
- In charge of the robust design in line with the Metier standards and Industrial network for manufacturability
- Implement methodologies and Tools necessary to state of the art developments.
- Manage development according to quality, cost and timing requirements by implementing effective DRs, TMM and TCs
- Support Business Development/RFQ Response as requested by R&D Management
- Based on the highlights of the project scope, contribute to the construction of the TPD around components, products, systems, integrating customer trends and drivers.
- Manage the customer intimacy with regular meetings
- Support the technical communications
- Engineering Degree
- Min 6 years People Management Experience
- Track record of successful experience as a Product Development Manager
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Excellent team player with proven leadership ability
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident, articulate, self-motivated, determined, energetic
- Experience in dealing in an International Environment
- Positive Strategic outlook
- Proven ability to be able to react/respond quickly to issues and be able to ‘think on your feet’ agility
For further information on this R&D Operations Site Manager role in Galway please contact Anna on 086 4667369 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval