Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a R&D Packaging Engineer for their site.
Assists in the development and analysis of products, materials, processes, or equipment. Under direct supervision/guidance, compiles, analyses and reports operational, test, and research data to establish performance standards for newly designed or modified products, processes, or materials
- This individual will be responsible for the design and co-ordination of packaging & labelling activities for New Product Development (NPD) and Sustaining Engineering (SE) of legacy products. This will include product package design, product labels, DFU?s (Direction for use), packaging specifications and also the following:
- Creation, change and control of all labelling and packaging components to support R&D in the plant.
- Ensure all labelling and packaging components meet performance and Healthcare standards including conformance to EN ISO 11607-01/-02, BS EN 980, ISO9001 / EN46001, MDD, cGMP and all Country specific requirements.
- Liaise with vendors on specifications for package and label components
- Communicate to Teams and Management on the progress of labelling and packaging projects
- Liaise with Sister divisions to ensure a consistent approach to labelling and packaging
- Communicate with various departments on packaging related projects
- Build Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
- Liaise with various translation companies for the translation of text used in all labelling and packaging components.
- Comprehensive understanding of Packaging & Labelling Design Element requirements within a regulated industry
- Bachelors (HETAC level 8) in relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 3-5 years? experience in a medical device or other high regulated environments.
- Ability to work on own with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
For further information on this R&D Packaging Engineer role in Galway please contact Tracy Lenihan on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval