R&D Program Manager
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a R&D Program Manager for their site.
- Together, we will change healthcare worldwide. Join us in our Mission to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life worldwide. Let's work together to address the universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives, optimize costs and efficiencies, and expand global access. Together, we can make a real difference in the global disparity in care. By providing quality care at the lowest possible cost, we will succeed as a company, and take the future of healthcare Further, Together.
- At our Research & Development Department in our company, we focus on the development of cutting edge medical devices in the Cardiac and Vascular space. Our Engineers are directly involved in the development of innovative products for use in medical procedures.
- You will contribute to accomplishing results through matrixed employees/teams, and/or vendors who exercise significant latitude and independence in their assignments. You will be responsible for managing the activities of one or more programs or long term projects with responsibility for results in terms of costs, methods and outcomes. You will provide technical support on field related activities such as clinical programs and complaint investigations. You will be leading project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet challenging needs and requirements. You will support technical innovation in staff members. You will participate in managing, motivating and developing team members including vendors to complete an assigned major program or project. You will liaise with other functions and through effective information flow and interaction, ensure employees within R&D have the necessary information and resources to effectively perform their jobs. You motivate and develop competent personnel while ensuring staff clearly understand expectations and performance. You will resolve issues and ensure task completion by establishing priorities and reaching compromise with team members and functional managers. You will establish program objectives, timelines, milestones, and budget and responsible for timeline and goal setting to meet overall project objective and design.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Degree level 8 in Engineering / Science or related discipline and desirably with 8 years relevant experience. You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams. You are experienced with medical device product development and proven track record in program management. People management skills are desirable. You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees at our company - outlining the actions and behaviours we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
- We are committed to being experts in what we do, with a clear vision of where we are going and the plan to get there.
- Demonstrates Global Business Acumen
- Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions
- Sets Strategic Direction
- We partner with and involve others, knowing that diverse talent, skills, and perspectives lead to better outcomes.
- Collaborates and Creates Alignment
- Attracts, Deploys, and Develops Talent
- Fosters Diversity and Inclusion
- We are bold thinkers who create new ideas and bring our best solutions forward to benefit our patients, partners, and customers.
- Focuses on Patient and Customer
- Generates Breakthrough Ideas
- Initiates and Leads Change
- We do what we say we are going to do, delivering results with the highest standards.
- Sets High Standards
- Instils Operational Excellence
- Drives Accountability
- Models Ethical Behaviour
For further information on this R&D Program Manager role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval