R&D Program Manager
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a R&D Program Manager for their site.
At our Research & Development Department we focus on the development of best in class medical devices in the Cardiac and Vascular space. Our Engineers are directly involved in the development of innovative products for use in medical procedures. The R&D Manager is directly involved in providing high level leadership and direction to an R&D team ensuring the implementation of strategic and tactical R&D activities supporting the Coronary and Structural Heart Business unit.
- Manages one or more developed or mature programs with well-defined program plans and delivery methodologies.
- Solves issues through information exchange, influence and active persuasion without direct exercise of command to gain cooperation of other parties on program execution plans
- Leads, directs and reviews the work of a team of managers, experienced professionals and/or vendors who exercise latitude and independence in their assignments.
- Is accountable for overall program process, performance, and customer satisfaction.
- Level 8 Degree in Engineering / Science or related discipline with 5 years relevant direct engineering experience within medical device environment
- Displays Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Competent in Stakeholder management.
- Experience in working with Physicians to identify unmet therapy needs.
- Dynamic team player who can work on or lead cross-functional teams
- Has a track record in program Management.
For further information on this R&D Program Manager role in Galway please contact Anne - Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.