Responsibilities will include:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and coordination of select high impact projects, programs and project teams associated with new products and technologies. The Program Manager will work closely with product development, operations and marketing to drive speed to market, product quality and ease of manufacture. The Program Manager will also mentor, set standards, and support other PM's and Project Engineers on bringing their projects to market.
- All activities will be completed and documented in accordance with the new product development process utilising associated design controls
- Assume overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of bringing new products to the market place. The Program Manager is responsible to the program stakeholders for delivering a program's objectives within scope, schedule, cost, and quality.
- Provide high quality leadership of Project Resources. Generate an engaging and positive environment. The Program Manager will be measured against milestone delivery and People performance throughout the Program lifetime.
- Lead team in complex or difficult situations, removing obstacles or escalating to leadership as required, assigning appropriate resources and interacting with other functions to assist with issue resolution and streamlining of work process.
- Establishment of priorities, imparting a sense of urgency and importance to the team while following Project and Program Management methodology in project and program execution.
- Work closely with Divisional and GQO Reps to drive successful project and program implementation.
- Bachelors degree in an engineering discipline with 10 or more years' experience in a technical and/or project management role. A qualification in project management is desirable.
- Demonstrated Leadership, Project Management and Engineering experience in New Product Introduction in a regulated environment.
For further information on this R&D Program Manager role in Cork please contact Anne - Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.