Our client, a leader in the Medical Device industry, are looking to recruit an R&D Technician for their site in Tipperary on a permanent basis.
- Supports tools and /or software by creating and maintaining tools, involving others as appropriate to solve issues.
- Maintains detailed documentation through all phases of development, testing and analysis.
- Reviews or develops processing or manufacturing instructions.
- Continuously improves process and work methodologies by interfacing with peers, engineers, and analyzing activities to improve workflow and work processes.
- Documents test results and test reports by writing documents, reports, memos, change requests. Methods used are determined by approved procedures and standards.
- Works from schematics, engineering drawings, and written or verbal instructions.
- Extensive knowledge of mould maintenance
- Ability to trouble shoot and diagnose mould repairs when required
- Ability to set up moulds on moulding equipment per specific parameter settings
- Candidate must have a strong polymer background.
- Candidate must be able to lead projects on manufacturing VIPs to drive manufacturing improvements.
- Some knowledge of tool/mould design using Solidworks drawing package a distinct advantage but not essential.
- Certificate in a related discipline
- Qualified toolmaker or polymer qualification equivalent
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval