Our client, a class II Medical Device organization who are based in Galway, Ireland, have a number of exciting job opportunities for R&D Technicians with experience in Analytical Science. If you would enjoy a job working in R&D (Research & Development) within analytical testing, chemical testing then this may be the job for you!
This job is a permanent job that has come about due to an expansion project. We are calling all Science Graduate who have gained some work experience in chemical testing to find out more about this fantastic job in Galway.
Details of this R&D job opportunity
The successful candidate will sit on the R&D team who are responsible for the development of new photochromic ophthalmic lens products. It will be your responsibility to support the development of these new products.
- Carry out lab-scale mixing of photochromic and other solutions in preparation for trials
- Prepare lenses and other materials in preparation for trials
- Run trials on lab-scale equipment
- Work with operations to run trials on production-scale equipment
- Submit lenses to the R&D Analytical Lab for routine physical & chemical testing
- Carry out non-routine or supplement physical and chemical analytical testing as needed
- Interpret, document and communicate all test results
- Maintain effective records of work completed
- 3rd level qualification in Science or Engineering
- 1 year experience within a similar role
For further information on this R&D Technician job in Galway please contact Cliona O'Malley on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval