R&D Technician Galway
Calling all R&D Technicians! If you are open to change, I may have a role for you...
My client, a leading medical device company are currently looking for an R&D Technician to join the company. The Research and Development Technician will be based on the Galway site and will perform non-routine technical assignments in the development of new products and processes.
- Conducts tests on new and existing equipment
- Records data and performs Engineering Data Analysis and presentation
- Development of process equipment operation procedures
- Provide technical advice to engineers or supervisor for complex problems
- Contribute to development of test fixtures and test method validations
- Training relevant Test Technicians in the use of Testing Equipment.
- Works on project/tech teams within the R&D department.
- Raise Purchase requisition and Write ECN's.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as required.
- Certificate or Diploma in an Engineering related discipline.
- Minimum of two years' work related experience in a similar role.
- Experience of process and product development
- Knowledge of various tooling and testing equipment.
- Experience of testing of products.
- Knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma and 5S is desirable.
- Experience using AutoCAD and Solidworks
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- PC skills including standard offices packages as well as ability to understand and learn customised computer software programmes.
- Ability to work well as a team member.
For further information on this R&D Technician role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 0868395533 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval