Telephone: 086 8395533
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a R&D Technician for their site.
Essential Functions Performed
- Performs assignments and may assist in planning assignments of a non-routine nature for which operational precedents are not fully applicable.
- Prepares test specimens, adjusts and operates equipment, and records test data, pointing out deviations resulting from equipment malfunction or observational errors.
- Extracts engineering or other data from various reports, processes the data, and presents the data.
- Receives technical advice from engineers or supervisor for complex problems.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as required.
Essential Physical/Environmental Demands
- Lifting -- up to 50 lbs.
- Colour perception
- Depth perception
- Field of vision/peripheral
- Fine motor skills
- Chemical vapours
- Soldering fumes
Summary of Minimum Qualifications
- Educational experience equivalent to a High School Diploma with five years previous technician experience, or an Associate's Degree with three years previous technician experience, or a Bachelor's Degree with one year experience.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to solve moderately complex technical problems.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs
- Ability to work well as a team member.
- Knowledge of various tooling and testing equipment.
- Assignment performance/planning
- Test specimen preparation/equipment adjustment and operation/test data recording and analysing
- Engineering data report extraction/processing/presentation
- Problem solving
For further information on this R&D Technician role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 086 8395533 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval