Our client, a medical device company in Roscommon is currently looking to recruit a R&D Technician/ Operations
or their site.
ROLE: Responsible and accountable to support Operation and maintenance activities for Biotech Europe Meditech Inc. Ltd., Roscommon, Ireland is the primary function for this role. Responsible for ensuring all process equipment is maintained, clean and operational at all times
Employees are expected to support the quality concepts inherent in the business philosophies of Biotech Europe Meditech Inc Ltd, including a variety of job-related tasks which may not be specific to this position profile.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for startup, continuous operation and shutdown of all Facilities/Utilities equipment
- Site contact for all hard and soft Service Providers on site e.g. Pest Control/ Maintenance/ Air Handling
- Responsible for the upkeep of all external and internal areas of the facility e.g. yards, grounds keeping, office, warehouse, cleanroom, restrooms
- To take care of the facility with monitoring Plant infrastructure and utilities through continued monitoring, recording and trending of Building monitoring systems.
- Responsible for ensuring all process equipment is maintained, clean and operational at all times through the completion of all equipment preventive maintenance. Ensure minimum equipment downtime through preventive and corrective maintenance post-handover.
- Ensure all measuring equipment is within calibration window and available for use.
- To provide support and training as required for work and other activities related to plant / process and production as per the instruction of management
- Gather, monitor and trend data associated with agreed KPIs (Key Process Indicators) and report these results to the Management
- Support all process and design development projects through completion of validations.
- Maintain a safe working environment and good housekeeping at all-time post operation.
- Maintain all engineering documentation associated with each system.
- Observe for energy saving possibilities and execution.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
- Leaving certificate or equivalent is required
- Trade would be beneficial.
- Previous work experience in a regulated work environment is essential.
- reliable and
- methodical Maintenance Technician with a solid work ethos and excellent experience in the Manufacturing industries.
- Proficient at problem solving, using a systematic and structured approach combined with meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with flexible approach and quick to adapt to new systems, procedures and environments.
- Ready, willing and able to play a hands-on role in an environment where existing skills and experience can be utilised and further enhanced.