Our client, a medical device company in Roscommon is currently looking to recruit Maintenance Technician for their site.
Responsible and accountable to support Operation and maintenance activities is the primary function for this role. Responsible for ensuring all process equipment is maintained, clean and operational at all times
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for startup, continuous operation and shutdown of all Facilities/Utilities equipment
- Site contact for all hard and soft Service Providers on site e.g. Pest Control/ Maintenance/ Air Handling
- Responsible for the upkeep of all external and internal areas of the facility e.g. yards, grounds keeping, office, warehouse, cleanroom, restrooms
- To take care of the facility with monitoring Plant infrastructure and utilities through continued monitoring, recording and trending of Building monitoring systems.
- Responsible for ensuring all process equipment is maintained, clean and operational at all times through the completion of all equipment preventive maintenance. Ensure minimum equipment downtime through preventive and corrective maintenance post-handover.
- Ensure all measuring equipment is within calibration window and available for use.
- To provide support and training as required for work and other activities related to plant / process and production as per the instruction of management
- Gather, monitor and trend data associated with agreed KPIs (Key Process Indicators) and report these results to the Management
- Support all process and design development projects through completion of validations.
- Maintain a safe working environment and good housekeeping at all-time post operation.
- Maintain all engineering documentation associated with each system.
- Observe for energy saving possibilities and execution.
- Leaving certificate or equivalent is required
- Trade would be beneficial.
- Previous work experience in a regulated work environment is essential.
- Reliable and
- Methodical Maintenance Technician with a solid work ethos and excellent experience in the Manufacturing industries.
- Proficient at problem solving, using a systematic and structured approach combined with meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with flexible approach and quick to adapt to new systems, procedures and environments.
- Ready, willing and able to play a hands-on role in an environment where existing skills and experience can be utilised and further enhanced.
For further information on this Maintenance Technician role in Roscommon please contact Anna Carty on 086 816 8298 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.