Telephone: 086 8395533
R-D Sustaining Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a R-D Sustaining Engineer for their site.
- You will be a technical expert responsible for sustaining Mature and Legacy Products, extending the product life in existing markets as well as supporting new geographies and developing markets.
- You will be directly involved in making sure our products are maintained through the full product lifecycle and that these products comply with evolving global standards.
- You will lead and participate in design and peer reviews for changes.
- You will assess the patient risk appropriately for any design change.
- You will support the introduction/implementation of product/process/materials changes to the manufacturing operation.
- You will monitor and evaluate safety practices and ensure compliance with legislation and understand and operate to departmental and company quality procedures.
- You will support department goals and initiatives as part of the R&D Sustaining team.
- You will represent the company externally with our customers and provide technical support on field related activities such as sales team training/education, extending product lifecycles, emerging markets, account support, and complaint investigations.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Degree level 8 in Engineering / Science or related discipline and desirably with medical device technology experience ideally in interventional vascular devices.
- You possess and apply a broad knowledge of principles, practices, procedures, and can incorporate business, market, industry and competitive knowledge in your problem-solving approach.
- You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are Customer Focused and Results Orientated. Strong interpersonal, leadership and team skills are desirable.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this R-D Sustaining Engineer role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 086 8395533 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval