R&D Engineer II
Job ID: JOB-13151
Title: R&D Engineer II – Structural Heart & Aortic
Duration: 12 months
Hours: 39 hours fulltime
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF:
- Some of the aspects an R&D Engineer II within the Structural Heart & Aortic operating unit can look forward to be as follows:
- You will contribute to developing products for use in medical procedures as defined / required by the business needs of the company.
- You will be responsible for establishing the most effective, reliable, and cost-effective processing methods for manufacturing operation.
- You will provide technical support to product and process development and on field related activities such as clinical programs and complaint investigations.
- You will be leading multidiscipline teams in planning and implementing the introduction of new products, in line with marketing plans and undertaking specific projects as designated in support of the business activities of the client.
- You will support the introduction / implementation of product / process / materials changes to the manufacturing operation.
- You will participate in test method development and test method validation.
- You will participate in sourcing, testing, and approving materials.
- You will monitor and evaluate safety practices and ensure compliance with legislation and understand and operate to departmental and company quality procedures.
- You will effectively represent the client externally with our customers.
- You will document design / development / test activities as required in Engineering Laboratory notebooks.
- You will design, develop, test, analyze, troubleshoot and provide technical skills during research and / or product development.
- You will design studies to investigate specific life science questions within field of expertise.
- You may be involved in product research and development and / or clinical trials.
- You will translate research discoveries into usable and marketable products.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- We are looking for a qualified person with a minimum of Degree level 8 in Mechanical/Biomedical Engineering / Science or related discipline with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with 0 years of experience.
- Medical device technology experience, ideally in interventional vascular devices would be advantageous.
- We are looking for individuals with experience in mechanical / biomedical materials, processing knowledge and medical device design procedures.
- We are looking for individuals with a proven track record in innovative design, product development and manufacturing.
- We are looking for a dynamic team player who can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- We are looking for strong interpersonal, leadership and team skills.
- We are looking for a good communicator and fluency in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this role please contact Sinead Killalea 086-1287246 / email@example.com
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13245 R&D Manager – Photochromic and Liquid Crystal Technology Company Overview: Over 25 years of successful…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13243 Senior Quality Compliance Specialist Purpose This role participates in maintaining site compliance of operations inclusive…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13235 Manufaturing Engineering Supervisor Location: Clare Great opportunity to to be part of a diagnostics manufacturing…