Job ID: JOB-13215
We are looking to speak with experienced R&D managers about this great new job opportunity in Clonmel with one of our leading clients? This company stands out for their culture, exceptional career development pathways and unrivalled rewards and recognition packages.
A fantastic career opportunity has arisen for an R&D Manager. This is a full-time hybrid role.
- Recruits, coaches and develops organizational talent.
- Coordinating design work with other internal and external sites.
- Fosters a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- Creates an entrepreneurial environment.
- Keeps the organization’s vision and values at the forefront of decision making and action.
- Demonstrates effective change leadership.
- Builds strategic partnerships to further departmental and organizational objectives.
- Develops and executes organizational and operational policies that affect one or more groups by utilizing technical/professional knowledge and skills.
- Monitors compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Makes decisions regarding work processes or operational plans and schedules in order to achieve department objectives.
- Develops, monitors and appropriately adjusts the annual budget for department(s).
- May lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. federal/country and regulatory requirements).
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelors in Electronic, Software or Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline.
- Minimum 5-7 years demonstrated People and Technical Leadership within a comparable environment
For further information on this role in Clonmel please contact Deirdre Finnerty on email@example.com or 086-3073779
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
|mobile||+353 86 307 37 79|
|linkedIn profile||click here|
Global Lean Leader – Senior Manager
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13520 Global Lean Leader – Senior Manager Global role with 30% travel and can be based…
Associate Quality Engineer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13519 We are looking to speak with experience Quality Engineers about this great new job opportunity…
Process Development Engineer III
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13510 The Process Development Engineer III based in Limerick focuses on developing processes for manufacturing device…