Job ID: JOB-12764
The Structural Heart & Aortic Division has a unique opportunity for the right candidate to reinvigorate their career within one of the fastest growing businesses in medical devices. As an R&D Manager you will be directly involved in providing high level leadership and direction to an R&D team ensuring the implementation of strategic and tactical R&D activities supporting the Structural Heart & Aortic Division. Innovating at the forefront of interventional treatment, you will have opportunities to lead multidisciplinary teams in the development of transcatheter heart valve devices, from project concept through to commercialization and beyond.
• Lead, grow and motivate a highly talented, diverse, world-class performance engineering team.
• Grow and nurture cross site and cross functional relationships in a large, multi-site, matrixed organization.
• Attract and retain talent in line with business need.
• Generate novel and unique solutions to both engineering and organizational challenges.
• Manage engineers, and possibly other supervisors, involved in an array of product development and technology exploration projects.
• Actively mentor, coach, and ensure career development plans are in place for direct reports.
• Collaborate with core teams to establish objectives and evaluates progress of direct reports.
• Participate at department management level and build strong peer relationships.
• Support the innovation of next generation designs and novel applications in Structural Heart and Aortic therapies.
Key Skills & Experience
• Level 8 Degree in Engineering / Science or related discipline and desirably with 7+ years relevant direct engineering experience within medical device environment.
• Experience of direct management of a team.
• Excellent team building, communication, people management and leadership skills are desirable.
• A strong communicator and fluent in both oral and written English.
• A dynamic team player and leader and who can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
For further information on this role please contact David Smyth on 086 1071395 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12828 Associate Manager QA Regulatory Compliance We know it’s not all about the money when you’re looking…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12827 Senior QA Operations Manager Location: Limerick Permanent position Ready to join one of the truly great companies in…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12826 Engineering Manager Maintenance Engineering Location: Cork I am looking to speak with…