R&D Program Manager
Job ID: JOB-12166
R&D Program Manager
My Client a medical device company here in Galway has a new exciting R&D Program Manager role. This person will have the opportunity to lead highly skilled diverse teams, passionate for success and driven in the pursuit of our mission, to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life. Some of the aspects you can look forward to are as follows.
- Manages one or more developed or mature programs with well-defined program plans and delivery methodologies.
- Solves issues through information exchange, influence and active persuasion without direct exercise of command to gain cooperation of other parties on program execution plans.
- Leads, directs and reviews the work of a team, experienced professionals and/or vendors who exercise latitude and independence in their assignments.
- Is accountable for overall program process, performance, and customer satisfaction.
- Manage, motivate and develop team members including vendors to complete an assigned major program or project.
- Responsible for cost, minimization of risk and completion of objectives.
- Resolve issues and ensure task completion by establishing priorities and reaching compromise with team members and functional managers.
- Promote problem solving techniques within the team.
- Establish program objectives, timelines, milestones, and budget.
- Responsible for timeline and goal setting to meet overall project objective and design.
- Execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
- Ensure that programs are managed on schedule and within budget.
- Motivate and develop competent personnel while ensuring staff clearly understand expectations and performance.
- Foster technical innovation in staff members.
- Through effective information flow and interaction, develop harmonious working relations with other functions, and ensure employees within R&D have the necessary information and resources to effectively perform their jobs.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Level 8 Degree in Engineering / Science or related discipline with minimum 7 years relevant direct engineering experience within medical device environment.
- Strong proven track record in program management in a regulated environment.
- Medical device product development experience required.
- Technical experience in DOE, Six Sigma, DFM etc.
- Displays Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Competent in Stakeholder management.
- Experience in working with KOLs to identify unmet therapy needs.
For further information on this role in please contact Anna McGowan on 0864667369 or email email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11422 Cost Accountant Our client is recruiting for a permanent contract role in Drogheda. This role…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12208 Senior Training & Development Specialist We are looking to speak with experienced Senior Training &…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12141 HR Business Partner Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values…