Receptionist/Front Of House Ambassador
Job ID: JOB-12147
Receptionist/Front Of House Ambassador
Our Client a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. Who help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate The role exists to provide the highest possible standards of engagement with our internal and external customers through all front-of-house and meeting & event services.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Take ownership of the internal and external visitor experience, to ensure all interactions leave the customer with a positive, memorable experience
- Delivery of all core front of house services such as sign-in, badging, luggage, lost and found and deliveries
- Receive, direct and relay telephone, email and other queries via front of house
- Greet, assist and direct candidates/new hires/visitors and the general public appropriately
- Continual awareness of all onsite events, to ensure visitor experience is personalised and optimised
- Proactively contribute to maintaining the highest standards of presentation and functionality across the identified front of house and meeting and event areas, with great attention to detail
- Undertake physical setup of meeting and event spaces, in line with team guidelines and EHS considerations
- Monitor meeting room environments including furniture, signage, equipment, temperature, fabric and consumables, ensuring fine detail is captured
- Create and efficiently maintain up-to-date outlook, conference room finder and SharePoint room booking systems for the identified meeting and event spaces
- High awareness of local area services such as shops, restaurants, hotels and transport, in order to support customers
- Daily liaison with one-team partners such as security and janitorial teams on the coordination of meetings and events
- Provide timely, accurate & personalized response to meetings and events enquiries
- Coordinate the daily updating of room booking displays in line with local/regional processes
- Play a key part in supporting onsite space audits and walk-the-store processes
- Support and cover other facilities team services as required, such as Trouble Ticket requests, incoming/outgoing mail and courier services, site inspections, and one-off or administrative tasks
- Previous catering or hospitality experience is desirable
- Excellent people skills and ability to interact with a wide range of client staff and demands
- Previous experience of working within a high profile corporate environment
- Facilities Management exposure would be beneficial
- Fluency in English and local language
- Strong PC literacy and proven ability to manage daily activities using various systems.
- Very high attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service skills with the ability and confidence in communicating to customers at all levels, both written and verbal.
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times and be an ambassador of the team.
- Be an excellent team player with the want to go above and beyond for each other
For more information on this Receptionist/Administrator job in Cork please contact Terry McAuliffe on 0860468858 or email email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12164 Quality Control Supervisor Duration: 12 Months We are now recruiting a Quality Control Supervisor to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12161 Network Architect My client a healthcare delivery enterprise are looking for a Network Architect to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12163 Process Technician – Injection Moulding Key Responsibilities: Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting,…