My client is a medical device company in Galway who is seeking an experienced recruiter on a contract basis.
The role of this Galway recruiter is to manage the recruitment of each of upcoming roles from sourcing through to hire. This recruiter job in Galway is ideal for applicants wishing to transition from an agency environment particularly for applicants with high volume recruitment experience.
Recruiter Job Description:
- The primary job of the recruiter is to provide recruitment support for open positions throughout the assigned business unit ? both internal and external vacancies.
- The recruiter will work with site hiring managers to determine anticipated staffing needs and subsequently offer staffing solutions.
- The recruiter will source potential candidates through all relevant avenues including the internet, internal referrals, recruitment agencies and job fairs.
- The recruiter will screen, shortlist and interview potential candidates.
- The recruiter will work with the compensation and benefits team to make recommendations on salaries, benefits etc and subsequently compile offer packs.
- The recruiter will participate in company-wide teams to design and improve recruitment programs and processes.
- The recruiter will build and maintain strong working relationships with recruitment agencies and local employment enterprise schemes.
- The recruiter will report monthly metrics to management/director team to demonstrate timely and cost-effective staffing practices. Manage student co-operative placement program and graduate recruitment program for site.
- The recruiter will oversee company advertising activity.
- Other duties as required by HR Manager.
- Bachelor's degree plus minimum 2-3 years? recruitment experience or related work experience with a good understanding of specified functional area ? CIPD qualification desirable.
- Previous recruitment experience within a high volume environment preferred.
- Previous experience owning and managing site-wide recruitment activity required ? demonstrated ability to deliver staffing solutions to a cross functional organization within agreed timeframes.
- Previous experience developing, implementing and reviewing staffing policies and procedures required.
- Experience within a self-directed staffing role required.
For further information on this recruiter in Galway please contact Carmel Holmes on 0212066287 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our Hero Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: Hero Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.