Telephone: 087 4108620
Our client based in Mayo are currently sourcing a Recruiter due to business demands
- Primary role is to provide staffing support for open positions throughout the assigned business unit – both internal and external vacancies.
- Work with site hiring managers to determine anticipated staffing needs and subsequently offer staffing solutions.
- Source potential candidates through all relevant avenues including the internet, internal referrals, recruitment agencies and job fairs.
- Screen, shortlist and interview potential candidates.
- Work with the compensation and benefits team to make recommendations on salaries, benefits etc and subsequently compile offer packs.
- Participate in company-wide teams to design and improve recruitment programs and processes.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with recruitment agencies and local employment enterprise schemes.
- Minimum 3 Years of experience in a recruitment role , Technical or Manufacturing
- TALEO experience, would be an advantage
- Previous experience within a high volume multisite manufacturing environment preferred.
- Previous experience owning and managing site-wide recruitment activity required – demonstrated ability to deliver staffing solutions to a cross functional organization within agreed timeframes.
- Previous experience developing, implementing and reviewing staffing policies and procedures required.
- Experience within a self-directed staffing role required. Previous supervisory experience desirable.
For further information on this Recruiter role in Galway please contact Edel Kelly on 087 4108620 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval