Recruiter – Cork
- The recruiter is responsible for sourcing, identifying and qualifying suitable candidates. The role will be based in Cork City and focus on the recruitment across the Cork & Dublin sites.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Sources, identifies, and qualifies candidates for key roles within company using a variety of creative recruiting methods mostly using social media tools.
- Work with hiring managers and HR to identify and clarify job specifications in order to effectively source best candidate pool.
- Maintains, revises, and helps develop job descriptions for all positions within company.
- Assists in development of a staffing plan to support current hiring need.
- Post advertisements on ATS, industry websites, social media sites, and internet job boards as needs dictate.
- Monitors open positions and "fill time"; suggests alternate recruiting methods as appropriate.
- Ensures all hiring practices and policies are adhered to.
- Ensures knowledge of up to date recruiting trends remains current.
- May provides counsel and assistance to hiring managers and interviewers to ensure compliance with company's policies and legal requirements.
- Responds to employee inquiries regarding hiring and employment policies, procedures, and programs.
Education and Experience:
- Demonstrated success in sourcing candidates at all levels.
- 3-5 years experience in a fast paced recruitment environment.
- Excellent skills in social media recruitment.
- Experience gathering market data and negotiating offers.
- Has the ability to work in a team-oriented, highly collaborative environment.
- Has the ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to manage own work load.
For further information on this Recruiter role in Cork please contact Edel Kelly on 0874108620 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval