HERO Recruitment are hiring a Recruitment Resourcer for our Cork office
As a recruitment resourcer you will be working for a multi-award winning recruitment agency in Cork whose focus is about finding the best in people. The recruitment resourcer role in Cork is the entry point into recruitment consultant role and provides an ideal foundation. The recruitment resourcer role involves sourcing across the social media platforms and supporting the recruitment consultants with administration.
- Sourcing across all the social media platforms
- Administrative support to Recruitment Consultants.
- Processing of CV's.
- Responding to candidates by phone or email.
- Advertising vacancies on the online job boards, social media sites etc.
- Organising interviews, medicals, reference checks and onboarding documentation.
- Promoting HERO Recruitment on Social Media platforms.
- 2-3 years in a busy recruitment administrator role
- Previous Recruitment experience preferred.
Other Skills Required:
- Strong online research capabilities.
- Social media savvy.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to multi task
- Self-motivated to meet deadlines
- Have a professional, courteous manner and be well presented
Our business style and culture is professional and friendly rewarding us with long-standing relationships with some of the world's leading companies.
We're a progressive agency with a down-to-earth approach, and we truly believe in the importance of understanding our clients' needs and our candidates' abilities.
For further information on this Recruitment Resourcer role in Cork please contact Roisin McNamara on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval