HERO Recruitment are looking to hire for the very important role of Recruitment Administrator for our Galway office.
Our company is a multi-award winning agency whose focus is 'finding the best in people'.
Our business style and culture is professional and friendly rewarding us with long-standing relationships with some of the world's leading companies.
Our unwavering commitment to ethics is very important to us. Our business is about people.
- We're looking to recruit for the role of Recruitment Administrator to join our Galway office. The person will become a valued member of the HERO recruitment team in Galway.
- Our Recruitment Administrator will have the very important and busy role of providing reception and office administration support to our team and will be the very first point of contact for our candidates and clients. The person we're seeking will possess the natural ability in building great relationships and have a commitment to delivering a premium customer experience to our candidates, clients and internal HERO team.
- Meeting and greeting all interviewees and visitors to the HERO office with a warmth and genuineness. Our receptionist is an important role as this person is usually the first contact within HERO.
- Receiving incoming calls, provide an engaged and professional level of communication both by phone and in person, ensuring our candidates and clients feel valued and appreciated.
- Assist in the administration and formatting of all job descriptions and uploading of these to our social media and job board platforms.
- Complete the administration and formatting of all CV's and upload candidate application to our various client portals including Taleo, Success Factors, etc.
- Ongoing upkeep of data entry of all new candidate records onto our cloud based database.
- Identify suppliers and source costs and pricing structure for various products or services.
- Provide full administration support to our internal team of recruitment consultants in Galway and Cork.
- Interact with candidates to assist in scheduling interviews with clients.
- Generate reports using our company database to provide KPI performance metrics to management.
- Become subject matter expert on Arithon (cloud database).
- Liaising with our IT providers regularly regarding technical issues.
- Co-ordinating promotional material for job fairs.
- The person we're looking for will have that ability to make people feel valued and appreciated.
- They will have an engaging quality in all their communication and in-person dealings.
- They will have the will and desire to deliver a superior customer experience and possess a natural gift of attention to detail.
- This is an exceptionally busy role and will require someone who is extremely organised and can multitask with poise during busy times.
- The person we seek will have a real can do attitude and look on the positive side rather than the negative.
- They will have an attention to detail and enjoy the process of managing and closing out projects.
- They will be creative in ideas for reaching new candidates pools through social media and and online tools.
- They will be a great team player and row in when they are needed in the team.
- 3rd level qualification or equivalent
- Exceptional telephone and interpersonal skills
- Computer savvy with an in-depth knowledge of using MS outlook, Word, Excel and ideally PowerPoint.
- Experience in social media is a distinct advantage
- Positive outlook and attention to detail.
- Enjoy a busy working environment
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval