Who are the client?
Our client, a leading multinational in the Pharmaceutical sector is recruiting a Recruitment Administrator for their site in Cork.
What will I be doing in this Recruitment Administrator role?
- Providing administrative support to the HR team in order to ensure an efficient recruitment process
- Acting as a point of contact, managing the HR mailbox and resolving recruitment support requests as required
- Responsible opening, closing updating, progressing all requisitions through the internal recruitment system as required
- Subject Matter Expert on internal system providing training to new hiring managers and agencies
- Calendar management and scheduling of internal and external meetings across multiple calendars and liaising with agencies/candidates and hiring managers with regard to interview scheduling
- Taking ownership of all aspects of recruitment administration
- Liaising with and updating hiring managers re interviews, candidates, job spec preparation, etc.
- Reviewing of CV's for position advertised
- Processing of all documentation relating to new hires
- Maintaining high standards of compliance in all areas of the HR and the Recruitment Process
- Providing ad-hoc assistance on projects and general duties as required
What do I need?
- Third level HR qualification desirable
- Min 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Pro-active self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a positive attitude
- Strong organisational and time-management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Strong team player
- Analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office software suite with the ability and willingness to pick up new systems
For further information on this role in Cork please contact Aisling Reardon on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie