HERO Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Consultant for our Galway office.
Our company is a multi-award winning agency whose focus is ‘finding the best in people’.
Our business style and culture is professional and friendly rewarding us with long-standing relationships with some of the world’s leading companies.
Our unwavering commitment to ethics is very important to us. Our business is about people. The quality of our recruiter determines the rich source of candidates we supply to our clients. Looking after our people is paramount to our success hence our comprehensive employee well-being development programme! HERO offer excellent flexible working practices and benefits. Come check it out!
Right now we’re looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Galway office. The person will become a valued member of the HERO recruitment team.
Our Recruitment Consultants possess a natural talent in building relationships along with the ability to unearth the unique talents of our candidates by placing them with our valued clients with the SME and multinational environment. They will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience whilst providing talent acquisition solutions within HERO.
We’re looking for…
- Someone with a proven track record in the recruitment industry or within a professional discipline who has a desire to move into our industry.
- Ability to develop into managing key accounts and talent solutions for our clients.
- Someone who enjoys a very busy working environment and who thrives on measuring up to the best. We work in an environment where excellence is recognised and rewarded.
- They will enjoy dealing and working closely with people, have a natural ability to connect at an authentic level and really enjoy the challenges of finding the very best talent in the market.
- The ideal person for this role will have experience working in the recruitment industry and/or come from an engineering background (Ideally Quality Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering)
- They will enjoy the process of digging deep and unearthing the potential of our candidates and deliver a premium service to both our clients and candidates alike.
- Essential to this role will be their drive, vision and talent to build successful business partnerships with our candidates, clients and our HERO team.
- Genuine, honest and authentic communicator
- 1-2 years’ experience in the Recruitment Industry or within a professional discipline.
- Absolute team player
- Have integrity, drive and passion for our industry.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and IT savvy with sourcing strategies
- Ability to deliver superior customer service
For further information on this role please contact Cliona O’Malley firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +35391730022 to speak in confidence.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.