Recruitment Consultant - Commercial Division
HERO Recruitment are hiring a Recruitment Consultant to operate in our Commercial Division for our Galway and Cork office. This will involve recruiting for supply chain, multilingual, customer services, HR, training and development, administration and sales and marketing.
Our company is a multi-award winning agency whose recent accolade was "Agency of the Year 2016". At HERO we're committed to 'finding the best in people'.
Our business style and culture is professional and friendly rewarding us with long-standing relationships with some of the world's leading companies.
We are a progressive agency with a down-to-earth approach. We truly believe in the importance of understanding our clients needs and our candidates abilities.
HERO offer excellent flexible working practices and benefits.
Right now we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join both our Galway and Cork office. The person will become a valued member of the HERO recruitment team.
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for...
- Someone who enjoys a very busy working environment and who thrives on measuring up to the best. We work in an environment where excellence is recognised and rewarded.
- They will enjoy dealing and working closely with people, have a natural ability to connect at an authentic level and really enjoy the challenges of finding the very best talent in the market.
- The ideal person for this role will have experience working in the recruitment industry and/or come from a technical background.
- They will enjoy the process of digging deep and unearthing the potential of our candidates and deliver a premium service to both our clients and candidates alike.
- Essential to this role will be their drive, vision and talent to build a successful business partnerships with our candidates, clients and our HERO team.
- Great personality
- Genuine, honest and authentic communicator
- 3+ years experience in the Recruitment Industry
- Absolute team player
- Have integrity, drive and passion for our industry.
- Have a good knowledge of social media platforms and be savvy with IT
- Love working and dealing with people.
We would love to talk with you!
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval