Telephone: 091730022 / 0868347871
Recruitment Consultant (Contracting Division) Cork
HERO Recruitment are looking to hire an experienced Recruitment Consultant to manage our expanding contracting recruitment division. Our Recruitment Consultant job can be based in our Cork office.
Our company is a multi-award winning agency whose focus is 'finding the best in people'.
Our business style and culture is professional and friendly rewarding us with long-standing relationships with some of the world's leading companies.
Our unwavering commitment to ethics is very important to us. Our business is about people. The quality of our recruiter determines the rich source of candidates we supply to our clients. Looking after our people is paramount to our success hence our comprehensive employee well-being development programme.
HERO offer excellent flexible working practices and benefits.
Right now we're looking for a Recruitment Consultant with experience in the contracting sector to join either our Cork or Galway office. The person will become a valued member of the HERO recruitment team.
Our Recruitment Consultant will work closely with key accounts and will manage our PSL's. They should possess a natural talent in building relationships along with skills and talents required in placing candidates within the SME and multinational environment. Our Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience whilst providing talent acquisition solutions within our HERO contracting division..
We're looking for...
- Someone with a proven track record in the fast paced contract recruitment industry.
- Ability to manage key accounts and talent solutions for our clients.
- Someone who enjoys a very busy working environment and who thrives on measuring up to the best. We work in an environment where excellence is recognised and rewarded.
- They will enjoy dealing and working closely with people, have a natural ability to connect at an authentic level and really enjoy the challenges of finding the very best talent in the market.
- The ideal person for this role will bring a depth of knowledge in the expanding market of contracting jobs and have experience working in the recruitment industry.
- They will enjoy the process of digging deep and unearthing the potential of our candidates and deliver a premium service to both our clients and candidates alike.
- Essential to this role will be their drive, vision and talent to build successful business partnerships with our candidates, clients and our HERO team.
- Genuine, honest and authentic communicator
- 2-3 years' experience in the Recruitment Industry.
- Absolute team player
- Have integrity, drive and passion for our industry.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and IT savvy with sourcing strategies
- Ability to deliver superior customer service
If you'd like to know more please contact Michelle Kilcar or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We'd love to talk!