HERO Recruitment is hiring Recruitment Consultants for our Cork office.
Our company is a multi-award winning agency whose focus is 'finding the best in people'. HERO Recruitment is a multi-award winning agency with our most recent accolades include winning "Agency of the Year 2019” & “Best in Technical Engineering, Science and Pharmaceuticals” for the last four years with the NRF.
Our business style and culture is professional and friendly rewarding us with long-standing relationships with some of the world's leading companies.
HERO offer excellent flexible working practices and benefits.
Right now we're looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Cork office. The person will become a valued member of the HERO recruitment team.
Do you have what it takes?
We're looking for...
- Someone who enjoys a very busy working environment and who thrives on measuring up to the best. We work in an environment where excellence is recognised and rewarded.
- They will enjoy dealing and working closely with people, have a natural ability to connect at an authentic level and really enjoy the challenges of finding the very best talent in the market.
- The ideal person for this role will have experience working in the recruitment industry and/or come from an engineering background.
- They will enjoy the process of digging deep and unearthing the potential of our candidates and deliver a premium service to both our clients and candidates alike.
- Essential to this role will be their drive, vision and talent to build successful business partnerships with our candidates, clients and our HERO team.
Our wish list....
- Genuine, honest and authentic communicator
- 3+ years' experience in the Recruitment or Engineering Industry
- Absolute team player
- Have integrity, drive and passion for our industry.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and IT savvy with sourcing strategies
- Ability to deliver superior customer service
- Do you have the required minimum 1 year experience in Recruitment?
- Are you 100% proficient in sourcing on LinkedIn and LinkedIn Recruiter as this is essential?
- Do you hold a valid working visa to work in Ireland? This is essential
Enough about us, let's hear about you.
For further information on this role in Cork please contact Michelle Kilcar on 091-730022/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.