Recruitment Consultant - Life Science Division
- HERO Recruitment are hiring a Life Science Recruitment Consultant for our Galway office!
- Our company is a multi-award winning agency whose focus is about finding the best in people.
- Our business style and culture is professional and friendly rewarding us with long-standing relationships with some of the world's leading companies.
- We're a progressive agency with a down-to-earth approach, and we truly believe in the importance of understanding our clients' needs and our candidates' abilities.
- We like to look after our team in HERO and offer excellent flexible working practices and benefits.
- Right now we're looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Life Science Sector. The person will become a valued member of one of the busiest departments within HERO.
We're looking for...
- A person who enjoys a busy and metrics driven environment where excellence is recognised and rewarded.
- They will enjoy dealing with people, have a natural ability to connect at an authentic level and excel and enjoy challenges.
- The person we feel best suited to this role will have experience working in Quality Engineering or have a proven track record in Recruitment, recruiting for key accounts, ideally within the quality/ engineering space.
- They will be down to earth, genuine and authentic and enjoy engaging with people.
- They will enjoy the process of digging deep and unearthing the potential of our candidates and deliver a premium service to both our clients and candidates alike.
- Essential to this role will be the drive, vision and talent to build a successful business partnerships with our candidates, clients and our HERO team
Our wish list....
- Great personality
- Genuine, honest and authentic communicator
- 3+ years' experience in Quality Engineering or Recruitment Industry
- Real team player
- Have a natural style of honesty and integrity.
- Have impressive skills and knowledge on social media platforms
- Love working and dealing with people.
If you'd like to know more please contact Michelle Kilcar, 0868347871 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We'd love to talk!