Recruitment Consutlant – Cork
Job ID: JOB-13321
Recruitment Consultant – Cork
HERO Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Consultant to work from our Galway
Our company is a multi-award winning agency whose focus is ‘finding the best in people’.
Our business style and culture is professional and friendly rewarding us with long-standing relationships with some of the world’s leading companies.
Our unwavering commitment to ethics is very important to us. Our business is about people. The quality of our recruiter determines the rich source of candidates we supply to our clients.
Looking after our people is paramount to our success hence the introduction of our 4 Day Week in September 2020! What’s important to you is important to us.
HERO offer excellent flexible working practices and benefits including our 4 Day week. Come check us out!
Right now we’re looking for a Recruitment Consultant to ideally join our Cork office. The person will become a valued member of the HERO recruitment team and enjoy the wonderful career development opportunities with our major expansion right now.
Our Recruitment Consultants possess a natural talent in building relationships along with the ability to unearth the unique talents of our candidates by placing them with our valued clients with the SME and multinational environment. They will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience whilst providing talent acquisition solutions within HERO.
We’re looking for…
- Someone with a proven track record in the recruitment industry or is qualified and worked in Engineering, Science, or IT who as a desire to move into the exciting profession of talent.
- Ability to develop into managing key accounts and deliver effective talent solutions for our clients.
- Someone who enjoys a very busy working environment and who thrives on measuring up to the best. We work in an environment where excellence is recognised and rewarded.
- They will enjoy dealing and working closely with people, have a natural ability to connect at an authentic level and really enjoy the challenges of finding the very best talent in the market.
- The ideal person for this role will have experience working in the recruitment industry and/or come from an engineering background (Ideally Quality Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering), Science or IT.
- They will enjoy the process of digging deep and unearthing the potential of our candidates and deliver a premium service to both our clients and candidates alike.
- Essential to this role will be their drive, vision and talent to build successful business partnerships with our candidates, clients and our HERO team.
Our wish list….
- Genuine, honest and authentic communicator
- 1-2 years’ experience in the Recruitment Industry or within a professional discipline.
- Absolute team player
- Have integrity, drive and passion for our industry.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and IT savvy with sourcing strategies
- Ability to deliver superior customer service
Enough about us, let’s hear about you. We’d love to talk!
For further information on this role please contact Michelle Kilcar @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +35391730022/ +353212066287 to speak in confidence.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13382 R&D Manager – Product Engineering / Sustaining Engineering The R&D team are growing, starting exciting…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13381 Quantity Surveyor The company is an award-winning and innovative contractor providing project solutions for the…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13357 We are a growing medical device company, based in Galway, and dedicated to reducing the…