Our client, a market leader in their industry in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Manager to oversee a high caliber team of Talent Acquisition professionals.
In the role of Recruitment Manager, you will report directly to the HR Director.
- In the role of TA Manager, you will manage a team of recruiters and 3rd party vendors as required.
- Drawing on your full-cycle recruitment experience you will play an active role in supporting business needs
- Build strong relationships with the various line and functional clients to ensure the ability to influence, guide and drive the recruiting process.
- Ensure that hiring is consistent with the business goals.
- Ensure a strong positive client and candidate experience throughout the hiring life cycle
- Utilize direct sourcing techniques such as internet recruiting, networking, utilization of external research etc.
- Utilize appropriate selection techniques.
- Manage data integrity and drive continuous improvement in terms of current practices and processes.
- Effectively integrate diversity into the staffing process to ensure diverse candidate slates.
- Manage the offer process for external candidates, including pre-employment screening and offer development.
- Relevant experience in a similar role, in-house experience is a must
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategic sourcing strategies including direct sourcing, selection techniques and diversity recruiting.
For further information on this Talent Acquisition Manager in Galway please contact Valerie on 0860449473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.