Telephone: 021 4536160 / 353867738651
Recruitment Manager / Team Lead
Due to continued expansion Hero Recruitment are now recruiting a Recruitment Manager / Team Lead for our Cork Office. Hero are seeking an individual who is passionate about the industry and possesses high level of energy with a proactive and positive outlook. This is an amazing opportunity to join an expanding recruitment business, delivering tailored, bespoke services to our clients with state of the art recruitment systems.
The Recruitment Manager / Team Lead will oversee the day to day activities in our Cork office. This role will work closely with key accounts and our exclusive clients. You will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience whilst assisting in providing bespoke talent solutions to our projects & FDI clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Account management of PSL?s
- Assist the entire office in Business development (new and existing)
- Work closely with the Director in raising the profile of the Cork office
- Ensure our team of professionals are operating at the leading edge of industry practice utilizing innovative candidate sourcing methods
- Coach & mentor the team
- Assist in developing a fun, competitive culture where staff are encouraged to be creative and self-driven
What we offer:
- Flexibility to develop your career
- Established client & candidate base
- Unrivalled candidate sourcing methods and systems
- Opportunity to join an expanding team in Cork within an award winning agency
- Fun, creative culture
- Very strong commission structure
- Company vehicle depending on experience
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years relevant experience preferably in an agency environment
- People management
- Self-starter, professional ? willing to think outside the box
Hero Recruitment is an award winning agency, amongst our latest rewards is NRF Best Permanent Recruiter 2015. Our aim is to continually raise the bar in the recruitment industry!
Hero Recruitment has been established since 1997, with offices in both Cork and Galway, Ireland. The success of our approach is evident in the level of repeat business we generate: 89% of our work comes from existing clients with new business making up the remaining 11%. Essential to our process is to work with our clients to establish their requirements in detail and to advise them on all recruitment aspects, we provided tailored solutions to our clients whilst providing the most innovative and sourcing methods to our recruiters.
If you wish to have an initial discrete conversation please contact Carmel Holmes in the strictest confidence on 086 7738651 or 021 4536160 or email email@example.com