Recruitment Operations Manager (Cork)
Are you in search of a Recruitment Operations Manager job with a progressive company? If so, we would love to speak with you. Our Recruitment Operations Manager job opportunity is a new appointment in HERO Recruitment and has come about due to the expansion of our Recruitment and Contracting business. We look forward to speaking with you.
HERO Recruitment is a multi-award winning agency whose most recent accolades include winning "Agency of the Year 2016 & 2017" & “Best in Technical Engineering, Science and Pharmaceuticals” with the National Recruitment Federation of Ireland.
At HERO we're committed to 'finding the best in people'.
Our business style and culture is professional and friendly rewarding us with long-standing relationships with some of the world's leading companies.
We are a progressive agency with a down-to-earth approach. We truly believe in the importance of understanding our clients’ needs and our candidates’ abilities.
HERO offer excellent flexible working practices and fantastic benefits.
Operations Manager Job Description:
- In the role of our Recruitment Operations Manager job in HERO you will play the vital role of managing the end to end operations of the business ensuring excellence in the delivery of our service to both candidates and clients.
- Our Operations Manager job is a new position that has arisen within the business due to the expansion of our operation. This is a great opportunity to join a small but thriving business with offices in Cork in Galway.
- We are looking for a commercially savvy operations executive to take full responsibility for the P&L and operational activities. They will possess great qualities in leadership know how to give and get the best from a team.
- You will be responsible for developing and leading a team of 6 to deliver a premium service to our valued clients and candidates.
- As our HERO Recruitment Operations Manager you will be responsible for achieving output, quality and service targets within agreed cost parameters.
- An important part of the role will be creating a positive employee relations and an excellent working environment through great leadership, mentoring and employee engagement.
- Our Operations Manager will provide leadership and direction to our team assisting in resolving problems or obstacles, process improvements, addressing difficulties, identifying training and provide resources to streamline the work process.
- This role would require establishing and monitoring performance targets for our various divisions, auditing systems for continuous improvement, maintain learning and development of leading edge industry initiatives, tools and trends.
- As Operations Manager you would be responsible for devising strategies in-line with company goals, planning and controlling change, managing quality assurances and setting, reviewing and maintaining cost.
- This role will involve building close relationship with our key accounts to truly dig deep to understand their business and deliver creative and effective staffing solutions.
The person we’re looking for in our Recruitment Operations Manager Job
- 10 years previous recruitment industry experience with a minimum of 3 years at Operations Manager level. We would also consider an exceptional person with a track record in Operations Manager within a similar organisation.
- 5 years’ experience in managing a team of people with a truly engaging and effective style
- Exceptional written and communications skills
- Previous experience in a fast paced business environment
- Ideally Degree qualified
If you would like to discuss our Recruitment Operations Manager, in complete confidence, please contact Roisin McNamara on +35391730022 or 00353862755151 or email email@example.com