HERO Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Resourcer for our expanding Galway office.
Our company is a multi-award winning agency whose focus is about finding the best in people.
Our business style and culture is professional and friendly rewarding us with long-standing relationships with some of the world's leading companies.
We're a progressive agency with a down-to-earth approach, and we truly believe in the importance of understanding our clients' needs and our candidates' abilities.
We like to look after our team in HERO and offer excellent flexible working practices and benefits.
Right now we're looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our team. The person will become a valued member of one of the busiest departments within HERO.
- Source candidates on internal and external databases, social media platforms, particularly LinkedIn and twitter.
- Review CV's and identify relevant candidates
- Sourcing candidates on sector specific networking and information sharing hubs and platforms - For example GitHub, bufferapp, angellist other
- Identify candidates with the appropriate skills as outlined in sourcing strategy. Headhunt suitable profiles and generate shortlists.
- Advertise vacancies on HERO website, online job boards, social media platforms.
- Create marketing campaigns to target a specific recruitment audience.
- Monitor current news and media daily capturing trigger events per sector including - start-ups / expansions / downsizing
- Develop recruiter social networks to broaden candidate communities
- Support the recruiters in the recruitment process including database updates, interview scheduling, other
- Respond to applicants queries by phone and email
- Follow up with candidates and clients during the recruitment process as required
- Reference checking
- Managing PSL update documents/agreements as and when they arise
- Minimum level 7 third level qualification required
- Extremely IT literate and capable in learning and navigating social media platforms e.g. LinkedIn, twitter, GitHub, bufferapp with ease
- Task oriented, with structured systematic methodical approach
- Reliable and thorough with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to capture, document and follow direction.
- Quick to assimilate training / instructions
- Excellent organisational skills - ability to keep track of task completion
- Be able to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment, flexible and adaptable
- Excellent written communication skills
- MS Office skills essential
For further information on this Recruitment Resourcer role in Galway please contact Michelle Kilcar on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval