HERO Recruitment is a multi-award winning agency with our most recent accolades include winning "Agency of the Year 2017" & “Best in Technical Engineering, Science and Pharmaceuticals” for the last three years with the NRF.
Our business is about 'finding the best in people' by delivering exceptional talent to our valued clients.
We are a progressive agency with a down-to-earth approach and we’re all about finding the very best of talent to head up our very important role of Head of Contracting.
So what’s the job of Recruitment Resourcer about?
HERO Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Resourcer for our expanding Galway office.
The person extremely IT literate and capable in learning and navigating social media platforms e.g. LinkedIn, twitter, GitHub, bufferapp with ease.
Exceptionally competent in researching to identify the talent for our Senior Recruiters using Boolean strings.
The person will become a valued member of one of the busiest departments within HERO.
Identify, attract and engage candidates to fulfill specific business briefs and requirements
Provide support and service to internal delivery functions and departments
Proactively track and continuously manage the journey of a candidate customer
Identify new business opportunities for the business through leads (dependent on expertise and business requirements)
- To identify, attract and engage candidates to fulfil specific business briefs and requirements
- Sourcing candidates on sector specific networking and information sharing hubs and platforms – For example GitHub, bufferapp, angellist other
- Identify candidates with the appropriate skills as outlined in sourcing strategy. Headhunt suitable profiles and generate shortlists. Mapping potential candidates within new + existing clients
- Researching new and existing Clients for new contacts (client)
- Name gathering of new candidates via candidate care calls
- Interview prospective candidates - telephone screening
- Be able to advise and reformat CV's to 'sell' key USP's of that candidate
- Source candidates on internal and external databases, social media platforms, particularly LinkedIn and twitter.
- Review CV’s and identify relevant candidates
- Understand and support the Delivery and Business Development process
- Provide first line support for all Candidate enquiries
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive service at all times
- Comply with company management systems, reporting and quality procedures including accurate database management
- Develop an understanding of market rates and conditions within your sector
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates
- Advertise vacancies on HERO website, online job boards, social media platforms.
- Support the recruiters in the recruitment process including database updates, interview scheduling, reference checks, etc.
- Respond to applicants queries by phone and email
- Follow up with candidates and clients during the recruitment process as required
- Proactively 'Manage' existing candidate silos - track career path
- Servicing existing candidates ('passive and active')
- Agree and deliver against candidate service levels
- Actively maps and builds 'hot' candidate lists in strategically important silos
- Continuous name gathering of passive candidates
- To identify new business opportunities for the business
- Reference checking (or Delivery)
- Proactive questioning to identify leads and decision makers
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and news
- Mapping of new and existing Clients through Research targets
- Create marketing campaigns to target a specific recruitment audience.
- Monitor current news and media daily capturing trigger events per sector including – start-ups / expansions / downsizing
- Develop recruiter social networks to broaden candidate communities
- Softer skills required
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced questioning skills
- Ability to influence and engage with all levels of candidates
- Market expert and can articulate their specialist knowledge and understanding
- Advanced skills in LinkedIn / job boards and other candidate portals required
- Minimum level 7 third level qualification required
- Extremely IT literate and capable in learning and navigating social media platforms e.g. LinkedIn, twitter, GitHub, bufferapp with ease
- Task oriented, with structured systematic methodical approach
- Reliable and thorough with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to capture, document and follow direction.
- Quick to assimilate training / instructions
- Excellent organisational skills – ability to keep track of task completion
- Be able to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment, flexible and adaptable
- Excellent written communication skills
- MS Office skills essential
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Michelle Kilcar on 091-730022/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.