HERO Recruitment are delighted to announce we're hiring for our team in Galway. Do you have what it takes to be the next Recruitment Resourcer aka social media guru in our Galway office?
As a recruitment resourcer for HERO you will be joining our multi-award winning recruitment agency in Galway. We're a company who is passionate about "finding the best in people".
Our recruitment resourcer job in Galway offers the opportunity to positively impact people's lives through finding their next exciting job opportunity with some of the best companies in the world! At HERO we're fortunate to be able to present our candidates with extremely attractive and exciting job prospects across a number of industries.
This job opportunity would involve sourcing across all social media platforms and our internal tools to find the leading candidate talent available for our very valued clients.
This role is challenging but rewarding and if you are ambitious, this is the role for you.
- Sourcing key talent across all the social media platforms for fantastic job opportunities with leading companies.
- You'll provide administrative support to our Recruitment Consultants to assist them in delivering a premium service to our clients.
- Reaching out and building relationships with candidate talent pools. We're always looking for the best of the best in the market!
- Devising clever advertising and marketing campaigns and promoting our job opportunities using online job boards, social media sites and tools.
- You'd also help our team by organising interviews, medicals, reference checks and administrating on boarding documentation.
- Responsible for day to day administration of Life Science, R&D and IT functions.
The Person we want!
- Someone who is extremely IT literate and capable in learning and navigating social media platforms with one years' experience in the recruitment industry e.g. LinkedIn, twitter, snap chat and Instagram with ease.
- We'd like someone who gets a kick out of being top of their game.
- Do you like dotting your I's and crossing your T's! We greatly value people with that exceptional attention to detail and fantastic organisational skills.
- Are you someone who listens well, is truly authentic and quick to learn?
- We are a pretty fast paced environment so we're not for the faint hearted! Are you flexible, adaptable, work well under pressure and can meet deadlines?
- Enjoy a sale’s driven environment who embraces a team-based culture.
- Relevant third level qualification is essential in Business, HR or related.
- Effective strategic thinker and problem solver.
- Active participation in a positive teamwork environment.
- High attention to detail and experience working to tight deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to deliver results.
- A positive ‘can do’ approach and be able to work with minimum direction.
- Be result orientated, high energy.
- Have social networking skills
- Lastly are you an Absolute team player?
Other Skills Required:
- Strong online research capabilities.
- Social media savvy.
- Excellent communicator
We're a progressive agency with a down-to-earth approach, come join our team.
Enough about us, let's hear about you.
If you'd like to know more please contact Roisin McNamara on 086 2755151/ email@example.com