We are currently expanding our Galway office and are now looking for an experienced recruitment team lead to join our organisation. CCP is committed to offering the best of employment packages as well as flexible working practices for our staff.
Recruitment Team Lead
The recruitment team lead will manage the recruiters in our Galway site. This role will work closely with key accounts and will manage our PSL?s. They should possess staff management experience with a natural aptitude in building relationships along with skills and talents required in placing candidates within the SME or multinational environment. They will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience whilst providing talent acquisition solutions to the engineering and executive search sector.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing and mentoring a team of consultants
- Account management of PSL?s
- Business development (new and existing)
- Recruitment of key positions.
- Ensuring our team of professionals are operating at the leading edge of industry practice by availing of the necessary training on the market.
- 5+ years relevant experience preferably in an agency environment.
- Third level education in Engineering, Science, Business or equivalent.
CCP are seeking an individual who is passionate about the industry and possesses high level of energy with a proactive and positive outlook. The successful candidate will impress our clients with a speedy and efficient service.
The role is strongly results focussed both individually and through your team.
Strong basic salary, competitive commission structure & company vehicle depending on experience.
For more information on this excellent opportunity please contact Michelle Kilcar on 091730022 / email@example.com