HERO Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Team Lead for our expanding Galway office.
Our company is a multi-award winning agency whose focus is about finding the best in people.
Our business style and culture is professional and friendly rewarding us with long-standing relationships with some of the world's leading companies.
We're a progressive agency with a down-to-earth approach, and we truly believe in the importance of understanding our clients' needs and our candidates' abilities.
We like to look after our team in HERO and offer excellent flexible working practices and benefits.
Right now we're looking for a Recruitment Team Lead in Galway to join our expanding team.
The recruitment team lead will manage the recruiters in our Galway site. This role will work closely with key accounts and will manage our PSL's. The successful candidate should possess staff management experience with a natural aptitude in building relationships along with skills and talents required in placing candidates within the SME and multinational environment. The recruitment team lead will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience whilst providing talent acquisition solutions to the engineering and executive search sector.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage, develop and motivate a team of recruiters across multiple disciplines to ensure company goals, superior service and quality are attained.
- Foster an engaged, energised and positive working environment.
- Ensuring our team of recruiters are operating at the leading edge of industry practice by availing of the necessary training on the market.
- Coaching & mentoring the resourcing team and graduate consultants.
- Account management of PSL's
- Recruitment of key positions.
- Develop and expand HERO's divisions
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years relevant experience preferably in an agency environment.
- Third level education in Engineering, Science, Business or equivalent.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Superior customer service skills essential
- Ability to develop long lasting relationships
HERO is seeking an individual who is passionate about the industry and possesses high level of energy with a proactive and positive outlook. The recruitment team lead
Strong basic salary, competitive commission structure & company vehicle depending on experience.
Enough about us, let's hear about you.
If you'd like to know more please contact Roisin McNamara on 091730022 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We'd love to talk!