Telephone: 086 0449371
Regional Compliance Auditor
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Regional Compliance Auditor for their site.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute regional internal audit schedule.
- Collaborate with Regional Quality System Auditors and Quality/Compliance VPs to develop and maintain corporate audit standards and procedures.
- Engage local site Quality teams in regional audit program, utilizing local resources to perform cross-site audits, ensuring annual independent review of each site’s quality system processes.
- Compile regional audit findings for reporting to corporate management and to identify development and training opportunities based on audit finding trends.
- Perform audits, including preparation, conduct, and issuance of final audit report.
- Assist with the local site teams to develop robust corrective action plans to address compliance gaps.
- Assist in the assessment and development of auditors through training and mentorship.
- Perform periodic supplier audits on behalf of company sites, to facilitate qualification or address potential issues with suppliers.
- Support Regional VP and Quality Management as necessary through assigned tasks and projects.
- Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Certification as a Quality Auditor from ASQ, RAPS, ISO or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, including ability to make clear, well founded decisions regarding conformity during audits.
- Pro-active attitude, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects while delivering results on time.
- Ability to travel, including valid driver’s license (position entails ~50% travel).
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and management of spreadsheets.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years Quality experience in medical device industry, including;
- Experience as a Quality Systems Auditor,
- Competent working knowledge of recognized Quality Management Systems (e.g. ISO9001/ ISO13485/ ISO14971/ 21CFR820 QSR, ISO17025 / ISO22301 etc)
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations (e.g. CE/ FDA/ PAL)and competency in conducting technical review of all documentation and files related to product conformity requirements.
- Broad knowledge of engineering and technical applications applied in development of medical devices useful.
For further information on this Regional Compliance Auditor role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.