Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Regional Finance Director for their site. The Regional Finance Director has overall responsibility for the financial management and accounting for the EMEA business and transversal responsibilities as CFO of the principal entity of the company.
Reporting to: Global Finance Director
The Finance Director, EMEA, will have the full responsibility of the company investment plan in Europe and will be in charge of coordinating all financial and business functions according to this plan. This position will be in charge of financial planning and accounting for the region (sales and manufacturing essentially), accounting and compliance, capital investment requests and transversal projects (lead or coordination) in coordination with the rest of the organisation.
- Responsible for the EMEA financial control function.
- To work with teams in the preparation, analysis and presentation of all financial planning and budgeting activities related to the business - Sales, marketing, manufacturing, R&D, Engineering.
- To analyze performance against plan, recent history and projected performance and to formally provide the EMEA Managers with regular analysis of financial performance. This can be achieved through financial updates and business review presentations.
- To ensure the effective implementation of financial systems/policies and procedures across EMEA.
- Directs all management accounting and external financial accounting activities, including regulatory financial reporting and tax accounting.
- Achieves established quality standards by communicating job expectations, providing direction on priorities and monitoring individual and team performance.
- Leads a team of finance professionals (6 FTE); responsible for recruitment, direction, performance management and development planning of the team.
- To work closely with the financial controlling team based in Paris to consolidate and analyse financial results in the region.
- The above list is not exhaustive and will be subject to change in line with the requirements of the business.
- Qualified Corporate Finance Professional
- Relevant third level education
- 10 years financial/accounting experience
- Ability to contribute to the organisation’s overall business strategy at board level
- Experience of managing and leading teams
- Business Knowledge
- Functional Expertise
- Industry Knowledge
- All employees have a responsibility to contribute to the Organisation’s sustainability and in doing so ensure that we can continue to fulfil our mission.
- All business decisions and actions must serve and be in line with the Organisation’s sustainability goals and mission
- An employee must abide by the legal compliance policy in the performing of his/her duties
For further information on this Regional Finance Director role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.