Regional Manager/Sales Manager
Job ID: JOB-12830
Regional Manager/Sales Manager (Fully Remote)
We’re looking to speak with experienced Sales Professionals who are looking to work with top global leaders who value their people. This is a great fully remote job opportunity for a very experienced Regional Manager/Sales Manager who enjoys working on innovative projects, values autonomy in their job and working in a great team.
The opportunity will provide the candidate exposure to our global account team and a market with considerable growth potential (both organic, new business and start-ups). This will make for an exciting and dynamic role.
Talk with us about this job opportunity to find out more.
Account Management –
Work with the global team to grow our Strategic key accounts through focused commercial and project management. Maintain and grow existing business through stakeholder management and development. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the CRM funnel and reporting on progress and key steps. They will work closely with marketing to develop leads into qualified projects and contribute to the pipeline of new business opportunities.
New business development –
The region has a fertile environment of Medtech start-ups and opportunities within Pharmaceuticals. This will provide a healthy contrast to the global account management functions. Longer term – The business will continue to expand it’s product portfolio through acquisition and NPD. The individual will have the opportunity to contribute to this exciting strategy .
Skills & Traits
- Able to work with data and present actionable conclusions
- Process orientated negotiator (further training to be provided)
- Strong MS Office skills
- Be able to contribute to the segment’s value proposition
- Articulate and strong communicator
- Understand internal process flows to contribute to efficient ways of working
- Able to contribute to business and investment cases
- Growth mindset – able to meet challenges and a desire to continually learn and develop
- The ideal candidate will currently be operating in a multi-national capacity for a manufacturer of Healthcare packaging solutions.
- Experience within the Medical device manufacturing and the pharmaceutical industry a benefit.
- The Irish market is home to a large proportion of the company’s global strategic accounts. An individual who is a strong internal and external relationship builder with key account management skills is a must.
- Individual will be comfortable working within a multisite international organisation and have a strong desire to grow and develop with the expanding EMEA business.
- Candidates will come with an entrepreneurial and solution oriented mindset that allows them to contribute to the development of the region and the company.
For more information on this Sales role based out of Galway please contact Terry McAuliffe on 0860468858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12996 HR Officer My client based in Galway city are hiring a HR officer to support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12964 Senior QC Analyst We are looking to speak with experienced QC Analysts about this great…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12926 GCMS Senior Chemist We are looking to speak with experienced Analytical Chemist about this great…