Telephone: 087 2197421
Regional Op-Ex Manager
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Regional Op-Ex Manager for their site.
- Key responsibilities include the deployment of Op-Ex strategies across the plants i.e. MOS, Lean, VS deployment including COS, Six Sigma, Efficiency & cost improvement activities, FTQ, and DMAIC Problem solving.
- You will provide mentoring and support to the plant Op-Ex resources to ensure continued development.
- You will have responsibility for the planning and delivery of Op-Ex training along with the timely completion of certifications.
- You will ensure that the project tracking system and business results are maintained by the plants and are summarized and communicated monthly.
- We are looking for a qualified person with BS/BA degree level 8 or equivalent degree in Business, Engineering or other related field of study.
- Certified at Black Belt or equivalent in both Six Sigma & Lean with 3/5 years of business operations and/or plant manufacturing or engineering experience.
- You have demonstrated solid past performance as a project manager with strong analytical & statistical problem solving tools.
- Strong coaching, facilitation and organizational skills with a solid understanding of and proficiency in Change Management.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this Regional Op-Ex Manager role in Galway please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval