Telephone: 087 2197421
Regional Operational Excellence Manager
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Regional Operational Excellence Manager for their site.
- Responsible for the development, deployment, and management of specific OpEx initiatives aligned with improvement strategy
- Assists senior leaders and champions in selecting projects that align with business/functional goals and strategies.
- Runs large-scale improvement projects focused on deploying new processes and systems across the organization
- Conducts OpEx training on specific tools in alignment with Corporate OpEx standards and guidelines
- Coaches and mentors OpEx Managers and Leaders to ensure their continued development in Lean and Six Sigma
- Ensures project tracking system and business results are maintained and results are communicated/ summarized monthly
- Manage the local Green Belt selection, mentoring, and certification process to build additional capability throughout the organization
- Deploys mechanisms for knowledge sharing and best practice transfer to replicate and accelerate improvement efforts
Key Skills & Experience
- BS/BA level 8 degree or equivalent degree in Business Management, Engineering, or other related field of study. MBA, MS or other technical graduate degree preferred
- Certified Black Belt, preferred*; Solid implementation experience in Lean with value stream transformational experience preferred; A minimum of 8 years of business operations and/or plant manufacturing or engineering experience, which includes 3+ years of demonstrated process improvement program success.
- Solid performance as a project manager.
- Strong analytical/statistical problem solving tools.
- Ability to support multiple projects and balance priorities.
- Broad business knowledge and ability to link customer needs with business processes.
- Strong teaching, coaching, facilitation and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral/written communication and platform skills.
- An understanding of and proficiency in Change Management.
- Advanced skills in MS Office and statistical software packages (Minitab etc.).
For further information on this Regional Operational Excellence Manager role in Galway please contact Anne - Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.