Regional Transformation Manager Global Operations
Job ID: JOB-12132
Regional Transformation Manager Global Operations
Our client a medical device manufacturing company located in Mayo is recruiting for a Senior Leader to join their team. This Regional Transformation Manager role requires working collaboratively with a director, principal or partner to design, execute, and lead multiple teams through organizational change efforts of varying size and complexity. This role will utilize Lean and change management principles, processes, and tools to deliver operational results and changes to Operational excellence; this will require leadership of process design alignment with system implementation, behavioural changes; designing change strategy, assessing stakeholder impacts and organizational readiness, recommending and/or implementing appropriate industry best practices in the areas of supply chain and operational management. The role will either focus on Global Operations activities in The Americas or Europe/India.
- Lead transformational teams in support of different work streams, and manage overall transformation activities, plans, and schedules associated with deliverables and milestones.
- Develop and deploy transformation strategy to deliver complex business cases such as supply chain optimization, maintenance effectiveness, ERP implementation, etc.
- Leverage Lean methodology across all aspects of the transformation.
- Lead diagnostic studies in production, supply chain, quality, and management systems. Analyse data, evaluate results, and develop recommendations and implementation plans across multiple work streams.
- Lead, guide and support multiple work stream leads / consultants through the design and implementation of targeted business objectives including identification of change impacts to people, process, policy, and structure; development of capability across the change team; stakeholder identification and alignment; success measures; training and long-term sustainability
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with key cross-functional leaders (Division VP, plant director and department owners) and project team members.
- Establish and manage the transformational governance to ensure alignment using clearly understood metrics to report progress.
Ability to travel will be essential.
Education, Experience and Skills
- 10 to 12 years of experience in Operations, preferably in manufacturing, logistics, or related fields with previous experience in large scale transformation, leading multiple teams / work streams
- 3-5 years of experience in large-scale transformation efforts at multiple sites.
- Bachelor is Degree, preferably in supply chain, industrial engineering, or other engineering fields.
- Master’s degree in supply chain, industrial engineering, or other engineering fields preferred
- Time Management over multiple time zones
- Ability to lead, guide and coach project team members in areas such as production, ERP Systems, maintenance, supply chain, managements systems and operational excellence
- Ability to lead analysis studies in multiple areas and lead transformation definition and recommendations
- Ability to interpret financial statements and P&L
- Ability to be comfortable and credible in assessing impact of change, communication and training need
- Ability to effectively design, gain alignment and successfully execute significant change initiatives from start to finish
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to prioritize, manage time effectively, escalate issues appropriately, and keep information confidential is critical to this position
- Demonstrated professionalism in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- English proficiency
For further information on this Regional Transformation Manager role in Mayo please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA based on standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12164 Quality Control Supervisor Duration: 12 Months We are now recruiting a Quality Control Supervisor to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12161 Network Architect My client a healthcare delivery enterprise are looking for a Network Architect to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12163 Process Technician – Injection Moulding Key Responsibilities: Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting,…