Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Reliability Engineer for their site.
- You will serve as an extended DA team member on PDP Projects representing the Quality function.
- You will prepare design verification and shelf life protocols / reports.
- You will be responsible for keeping abreast of industry best practice with respect to product design.
- You will maintain expert, up to date knowledge of developments in regulatory compliance requirements for product design, development, transfer and commercialisation activities.
- You will be required to liaise with departments, both internally and externally to build strong collaborative partnerships.
- You will be required to provide Quality input into new product development, process improvements and change control.
- As required, you will support cross functional teams to design protocols to ensure that new products/ product changes are adequately evaluated/tested with respect to standard requirements.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (Level 8 NFQ) in a relevant technical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Science) and desirably with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced to a competent level within Medical Device product design. Initiates and Leads Change, Collaborates and Creates Alignment, Drives Accountability and Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions are a must.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
- The role is a day shift role. Flexibility to travel ~10% of time desirable.
For further information on this Reliability Engineer role in Galway please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval