Job ID: JOB-11699
Reliability Engineer – Cork
As a Reliability Engineer, you will provide technical expertise and guidance on reliability and asset management. In your new role, you will promote continuous improvement and reliability excellence through the MEP programme while supporting the maintenance management team in delivering on-site objectives. Key
- Act as technical expert / SME on reliability engineering on site
- Provide technical expertise and guidance on Asset Management & Plant Investment
- Drive improvement in energy and sustainability through the ISO50001 Management System
- Take ownership for reliability standards within the department (equipment, processes, systems, and utilities)
- Facilitate and lead the MEP RCM & RCA program on-site; using Lean Tools to identify the root cause of problems and implement effective actions to ensure non-recurrence
- Lead and participate in Kaizen events. Own Kaizen improvements: implement actions identified and ensure changes are sustained
- Consult with key stakeholders and customers to drive the program and eliminate issues impacting the business or supply chain
- Develop and implement proposals/business cases for technical improvement projects using DMAIC model or similar methodology
- Deliver maintenance systems improvements and identify technical/financial improvement opportunities
- Use a scientific data-based approach and set data baselines and use further data analysis to show demonstrated improvements are realized
- Lead the energy management program to drive energy & sustainability improvements, reducing our carbon footprint and baseline energy costs
- Develop & manage an asset lifecycle program, covering key data sets, monitoring, business continuity, and capital reinvestment
- Actively work with the Maintenance & Projects Team to ensure the MEP Program and site is QA & EHSE Compliant and Audit ready
Education and experience required:
- Degree qualified in Engineering or related field
- Lean Six Sigma qualification preferred
- 4-5 years’ experience in a similar position in pharma or other regulated manufacturing environment required
- Project management skills, including the ability to deliver projects on schedule, within budget
- Able to think strategically and creatively, and to establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Strong competency on IT systems and documentation processes.
For further information on this role please contact Tommy McKeown on 086 0100903 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11736 Senior Quality Engineer – Process Validation A leading medical device manufacturer in Galway is recruiting for a…
Job ID: JOB-11735 Senior Operations Manager Our client a medical device MNC is recruiting for a leadership role in Galway….
Job ID: JOB-11731 Planner/Buyer Our client in South County Galway is recruiting for a planner/buyer to join their team, you…