|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Job ID: JOB-11526
Reliability Engineer 1-year fixed-term contract Westport
The Reliability Engineer is responsible for driving continuous equipment reliability improvements by providing and coordinating technical support, by managing the process improvement for their workstream / BU with the aim of reducing the risk levels to the business. Within in the role, you will direct and provide leadership for key equipment assets that will ensure asset reliability is maintained at the highest levels, will drive for reliability of work processes, procedures and operating practices and will define, design, develop and monitor BU critical asset register to provide standardized processes and procedures for the proper operation and care of key production, utility and supporting assets. Additionally, the Reliability Engineer will support execution of BU Maintenance Excellence Program (MEP) plans and associated metrics.
- As Reliability engineer, you will support the sites Maintenance Excellence Program (MEP) by providing weekly & monthly reports and on targeting critical equipment assets for optimization and continuous improvement activities. Train employees on reliability processes, train supervision on the impact that the operators and technicians can have on reliability. You will understand the Biologics process by evaluating process and technical data, literature, and work closely with E&T dept.
- You will guide efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls and safety systems
- In this role you will develop engineering solutions to repetitive failures and apply knowledge in methods and processes to prevent or reduce the likelihood of frequency of failures in site systems.
- You will analyze failure history to determine the reliability characteristics of key systems, and from this analysis develop long term solutions to reoccurring issues.
- Develop and enforce an Asset operations plan that will ensure optimum utilization and operating efficiency of facility’s assets, and development of an asset maintenance plan to ensure adequate levels of sustaining effective maintenance for each plant asset within BU.
- As Reliability Engineer, you will be responsible for adherence to life cycle asset management (LCAM) process throughout the entire life cycle of new assets and conduct root cause failure analysis ( RCFA) by understanding and applying failure data analysis techniques, perform analysis of asset and production equipment performance to include asset utilization, overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) , Mean Time between failure (MTBF) and remaining useful life as guiding parameters.
- We believe in collaboration so in this role you will engage with project engineering to review maintenance and installation plans for new equipment and provide reliability and maintainability specifications for changes, to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations.
- In this role, you will facilitate and lead the MEP RCM & RCA program on-site; using Lean Tools to identify the root cause of problems and implement effective actions to ensure non-recurrence
- You will define an approach to risk management that will anticipate reliability related and non-reliability related risks that could have adverse operational impact.
- As part of this diverse and inclusive team, you will support and attend BU process team meetings on NCR & RCA and lead technical investigations.
- You will hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a relevant discipline, or Trade qualification with 6 – 8 years engineering experience
- You will have 5+ years’ work experience.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Strong IT Skills, and proficient in the use of computer-based Maintenance Management system
- Previous demonstrated knowledge and experience of six sigma methodology would be beneficial.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are required, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Detailed evaluation of a number of viable solutions to each problem at a time, requires proven problem-solving skills under pressure.
- Requires innovative thinking, where new and untested solutions are proposed, demonstrated and implemented on a regular basis.
- Requires a high level of attention to detail and mental concentration, to ensure accuracy and total compliance with procedures at all times.
- Compliance and commitment to quality and maintaining a high standard of work at all times;
- Be results driven striving to meet all targets and metric standards as set by site/department and division leaders.
- Demonstrate highest levels of integrity and strong work ethic
For further information on this role please contact Tommy McKeown on 086 0100903 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11533 Senior Control Systems Engineer Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company are currently sourcing a Senior Control Systems…
Job ID: JOB-11520 Packaging Engineer My world leading medical technology client are recruiting for a Packaging Design Engineer for a…
Job ID: JOB-11519 My client a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and pharma products is recruiting for a QP…