Telephone: 086 8395533
Research & Development Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Research & Development Engineer for their site.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for all aspects of product development from concept through to completion.
- Have technical contact with the customer to optimise product design.
- Apply new technologies and processes to optimise product design.
- Maintain product history files and other relevant documentation to comply with current regulations.
The successful candidate should have:
- An engineering degree, or equivalent qualification, preferably with 3yrs+ experience.
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Motivation to work on own initiative.
- Knowledge of medical device development/manufacture.
- Experience of medical device design procedures.
- Working Knowledge of Polymer materials would be an advantage.
For further information on this Research & Development Engineer role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 086 8395533 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.