Telephone: 021 2066287
Research Reporting Officer
Our client, based in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Research Reporting Officer for their facility, on a contract basis.
What do I need
- Work with RAO colleagues and teams in order to achieve the RAO Commitment to Service and all other related initiatives.
- Responsible to achieve the RAO workload plan targets while carrying out the role as a proactively flexible and adaptable team player.
- Deliver the RAO's proactive Business Partnering mission to its customers.
- Finalise reports and offer financial reporting advice and support to PI's.
- Identify areas for a "plan, do, review" for a more efficient RAO resulting in increased outputs.
- Ensure the timely approval & submission of ALL financial reports.
- Assist in Lean Process training and development.
- Responsible for understanding stakeholder's terms, conditions, policies and procedures.
- Other Ad-hoc duties
What Do I need
- 5 years' experience in a finance support role with responsibility for finalising periodic reports
- Excellent Customer Service, IT & Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent judgement in dealing with multiple stakeholders
- High level or initiative and drive
For further information on this Research Reporting Officer role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval