Telephone: 087 2197421
RFQ Project Technical Manager
Our client, an automotive company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a RFQ Project Technical Manager for their site.
Key Deliverables: Responsible for collating all R&D Material pertaining to each RFQ Response
- Meet with customers/analyse RFI/RFQ package to identify customer requirements and group key points for internal architecture teams.
- Identify opportunities to suggest company Standards and promote possible optimisations for the company and OEM
Capture D&D Effort Estimate
- Use tools and templates to capture effort estimates for delivery for Project Management financial estimation and R&D Management resource planning.
CDV R&D CLEAN Milestone Owner
- Responsible for R&D Deliverables for project approval
- Risk Analysis of the proposed solution for development
- Design Review of proposed solution for comparison to standards
- Propose optimisations to R&D responses to RFI/RFQ
- CAAV presentation & review with Management team.
Collate CDV Technical Presentation
- With support from technical leads, prepare presentation to showcase CDV and the DVS Technical Proposal for presentation to the OEM.
- Promote and demonstrate advanced technology to secure new order intake
- Report customer feedback and market trends to R&D to influence technology roadmap
For further information on this RFQ Project Technical Manager role in Galway please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval