Great opportunity for a S&OP Planning Lead required for a growing pharmaceutical company in Galway. This role will report to the supply chain manager. You will be required to have 5+ years experience in planning and also managing people.
- APICS certification - CPIM preferred
- Operational Excellence, Lean Process development, Six Sigma tools and techniques are desirable.
- Minimum 5 years with recent experience in planning - managing capacity plans
- Excellent analytical skills with experience of working with significant data sets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Excellent facilitation and interpersonal skills. Ability to negotiate with area owners to overcome conflicting requirements and achieve a win/win outcome in order to meet the business plan
- Comfortable presenting data and trends to the management team
- Highly competent in MS Excel and office suite
- Capable of converting detailed information into succinct and understandable output
- People / Team management experience
- Manage the end to end S&OP process
- Provide broad overview of Demand and Supply Profile in objective manner that consolidates key business impacts/risk and opportunities for review and decision
- Facilitate NPI and Product development pipeline review with stakeholders
- Develop and publish metrics to support Capacity Utilization/Inventory management/Forecast accuracy
- Facilitate and drive scenario analysis to offer the business what if opportunities
- Calendarize Meetings and sub meetings supporting S&OP Process
- Coordinate and align business assumptions with SMT to ensure S&OP inputs and outputs reflect these broad assumptions.
- Chair key S&OP meetings and attend all Demand and Supply Review meetings to ensure consistency of review
- Ensure tasks assigned to functional teams are completed on time and that outputs of meetings are reasonable and effective
- Work with Process owners to identify family groupings for modelling and aggregating to support the business S&OP process
- Ensure alignment of objectives clarity in roles & responsibilities between functions
- Develop appropriate communication processes to support continuous development of S & OP process.
- Develop long term rough-cut capacity plans for overall business.
- Using production routings etc. develop rough cut capacity plans
- Validate the outputs of capacity and supply plan with teams ahead of Supply meeting
- Provide summary update to the business of key gaps and excess of capacity and any anomalies
- Highlight the significant bottlenecks (medium or long term) that require escalation and resolution. Recommend solutions – e.g. Overtime/New Shifts/Potential investments
- Manage the detail of S&OP supply side
- Review with purchasing the key gaps in materials requirements based on the monthly Supply planning process and assess their proposal to meet the plan.
- Develop and maintain a suite of output graphs/charts/metrics to highlight impacts of changes in demand or capacity and comparing to current and expected plant capabilities.
- First pass review of Unconstrained demand with Demand Planner to sense check and first cut scenario planning
For further information on this Planning Lead role in Galway please contact Fiona Keane on 086 7738651 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.